If you love software testing, a great conference awaits you in October! STPCon is holding our Fall 2015 conference in Boston this year, October 5-8. (Make sure you see the bottom of this article for a REGISTRATION DISCOUNT CODE before you leave!)
I began speaking with STPCon back in 2012. I have been privileged to be part of the sessions, workshops, and even a keynote. Over the past year, I have been fortunate to be part of a community advisory board (CAB) that has reviewed and selected great presentations for the last three events.
A few months ago, I was honored with being named the Director of Strategy for Software Test Professionals (STP). I will be involved in building out the future events for this conference, as well as non-conference events that are coming very soon! I have thoroughly enjoyed all of the conferences that I have been part of over the past couple of years, but there is a special place in my heart for STPCon.
If you are a software tester there is something for you at this conference. We have tracks for hands on testing, test automation, performance testing, mobile testing, and test management. Each track is packed full with great topics, great speakers, and a commitment to impress the audiences.
Just take a look at some of the great speakers we have with us in October:
- James Bach will be giving a keynote on Thursday morning. But..wait!! There’s MORE!! James has agreed to spend the day with us at STPCon, conducting four 1-hour sessions across multiple topics.
- If you’re a fan of test automation, you will not want to miss Jason Huggins, the father of selenium, as well as Elfriede Dustin, who both will be providing keynotes on Wednesday.
- Workshops take place Monday and Tuesday with the following highlights:
- The popular test automation track returns with multiple presentations throughout the two days from Joseph Ours, Dave Mamanakis, Benjamin Lamb, Geoff Horne, Ahkil Patel, and Doug Hoffman.
- STPCon brings back premier speakers to the event once again:
- Smita Mishra delivers two workshops – her tutorial on “Implementing Business Context to Test Heuristics Model”, and “Who’s Your Data” – a new workshop that covers the topic of Big Data, Enterprise Data Warehouse, and the ETL Process
- Eric Proegler will give us insights on “Interpreting and Reporting Performance Test Results”
- Andy Grabner gives us his popular “Applications Performance Clinic”
- Dawn Haynes returns to STPCon to speak on “10 Things Your Stakeholders Need to Know About Testing (but don’t)”
- Leonidis Hepis brings back his workshop on “Personality Types: Understanding Ourselves, Understanding Others”
- I will be presenting my latest topic “Visual Testing: It’s Not What You Look At, It’s What you See” as a workshop on Tuesday.
- We also introduce new STPCon speakers to the workshops: Johanna Rothman, Mary Thorn, Carsten Feilberg, Ilari Henrik, Ben Kelly, and Robin Goldsmith.
- One-Hour Sessions take place on Wednesday and Thursday. There are so many great speakers lined up:
- James Bach, Paul Grizzaffi, Smita Mishra, Damon Synadinos, Mark Tomlinson, Jim Trentadue, Melissa Tondi, Matthew Eakin, Mary Thorn, Andreas Grabner, Doug Hoffman, Michal Stryjak, Carlo Cadet, James Sivak, Wayne Ariola, Joseph Ours, John Ruberto, Manoj Pahuja, Dave Mamanakis, Justin Rohrman, James Pulley, Bradley Baird, Jessica Ingrassellino, Bob Small, Silvia Siquera, Craig Ayres, Terri Chu, Bill Nicholson, Geoff Horne, Anthony Kless, and Alexander Podelko
You must check out each of the presentations and descriptions at: The STPCon Website .
So what are you waiting for? Have you signed up yet? Are you ready to come?
Well… let me give you one more incentive…
If you register with my discount code “STPF15LYLES” you get an extra 10%
Early Bird registration ends in August – maximize your savings and we will see you in Boston!