July 30, 2013 by Mike Lyles
Thanks to everyone that submitted questions for our article last month. The interview with Jari Laakso from YOPESO was just published – you can see the updates at the following link: Ask The Tester July 2013
However, it’s time for our next article… and I need your help. If you’re a test practitioner, leader, or simply have testing related questions for my August 2013 candidate, please submit a comment to this blog. If selected, your question will be published in our next Ask The Tester column. I will be taking questions here through Friday, September 13th.
Submit your comment / question as soon as possible and increase your chances of being part of our article!! So let me tell you a little about Melissa Tondi……
- Melissa has been in the Software Test/QA/Quality Engineering field for more than 15 years.
- She has focused on organizing Software Testing teams around three major tenets: efficiency, innovation, and culture.
- In her current role, she is the Vice President of Mobile practice for ProtoTest
- She is the founder of Denver Mobile and Automation Quality Engineering (DMAQ) community.
- Her previous roles have been as:
- Director of Software Quality Engineering for a 150+ person org for the world’s largest education company
- QA Consultant for healthcare, finance, and software-as-a-service (SAAS) industries
- President of Colorado’s Software Quality Association of Denver (SQuAD).
- In her role with ProtoTest, she is building a Testing practice in the innovative world of Mobile where the concentration is on Functional, Performance, Security and User Experience and the innovative testing techniques that are rising in the Mobile Testing arena.
Follow Melissa on Twitter @melissatondi
Please submit your questions below as comments to this blog. Please add the following so that we can include in the article:
- Your Name
- Company / group
- Geographical location
Melissa will now take your questions!