Thanks to everyone that submitted questions for our article last month. The interview with John Ruberto from Intuit was just published – you can see the updates at the following link: http://www.softwaretestpro.com/Item/5805/
However, it’s time for our next article… and I need your help. If you’re a test practitioner, leader, or simply have testing related questions for my May 2013 candidate, please submit a comment to this blog. If selected, your question will be published in our May 2013 article of ST&QA Magazine (you can view the latest online copy at www.softwaretestpro.com) I will be taking questions here through the first of May.
I plan to pull together all questions through the next two weeks – so submit your comment / question as soon as possible and increase your chances of being part of our article!! So let me tell you a little about Jari Laakso……
- He’s a software tester from Finland, living and working in Romania since 2007.
- He has not only tested software, but has a background in hardware (testing electric wheelchairs, robotics, and mobile devices).
- He has a passion for solving and creating puzzles, which makes him an excellent test practitioner.
- He’s a department manager for YOPESO, a 100 person outsourcing company with offices in Germany, Romania, Moldova, and Malaysia.
- He’s an experienced trainer for testers & monitoring internal processes
- Active member in the context-driven testing community
- Member of the Romanian CDT community called “Tabara de Testare (TdT)
- Member of the Finnish Association of Software Testing (FAST)
You can read more about Jari on his blog at http://jarilaakso.blogspot.com or follow him on Twitter @jarilaakso
Please submit your questions below as comments to this blog. Please add the following so that we can include in the article:
- Your Name
- Company / group
- Geographical location
Jari will now take your questions!